Let me start off by saying , we have been hearing a host of words and sounds all of our lives, but did we really listen? No
“Hearing’ is the physical activity of sound falling on the ears and the biological processes involved in its perception. ‘Listening‘ is the ability to pay attention to what the sounds means and understand it. “English language learners
Tell the truth what have you heard or told yourself before, but you failed to listen to? How do we hear one thing, but our actions show we really didn’t process what we heard?
- Qualified for the position, but insecurities stepped in and caused anxiety.
- Strong but you fall victim to believing you can’t conquer the task.
- Beautiful , but you’re always comparing your beauty to others.
- Leader, but you are too afraid to make decisions or stand alone.
- Loyal , but you only hear you’re a push over.
- Unique, but you hear different is a bad thing.
- Deserve better, but you go back to the relationship, mindset, or old habits.
Have you heard this before?
- You are Fearfully and Wonderfully made
- There’s No one in this world that can be a better you
- Love yourself first before you can love anyone else
- You are a phenomenal woman
If you heard any or all of these statements before, do you believe it?
When you speak to yourself about yourself are you listening ? Are you paying Attention or are you distracted by your past mistakes, failures, disappointments, or people’s opinions?
Be a woman that’s intentional on what she feeds her spirit.
Be a woman who speaks words of life over herself and believes those words.
Be a woman who believes she deserves the best because she is the best.
Be a woman who makes wise decisions with her future in mind .
Be a woman who considers others.
Be kind, Be bold, Be a woman on the Move!!
Comment and Share