Hey Beautiful Lady,
Let’s talk about this four letter word that has enough strength to paralyze your future if you let it.
Webster defines fear as: an unpleasant often strong emotion caused by anticipation or awareness of danger.
It’s an emotion that can control our senses, our appetite, our abilities, sleep pattern, and the digestive tract.
We won’t admit that fear has stopped us from moving forward into new careers, new opportunities, entering or exiting relationships, checking our credit scores, going to the doctors, finishing task we started, asking for raises at work, asking/giving help, becoming entrepreneurs, traveling the world and discovering who we truly are internally.
Am I alone , I didn’t want to be a failure so I let fear stop me from starting. I didn’t know what the unknown was so I stayed in my comfortable place. I didn’t want to be rejected so, I never tried. Fear allowed me to grab any excuse that could arise…So I let it stop me.
Fear it’s time to go… So I can grow!
- First be honest with yourself
- Face your fear, it doesn’t have to control or cripple your decisions
- Change and renew your thinking
- Don’t wallow in past failures and disappointments
- Trust the process of leaving your comfort zone
- Stop self sabotage
- Put the work in for your goals
- Believe in yourself
- Speak positive words of affirmation
- Avoid negative thinking and talking
Most importantly God hasn’t given us the spirit of fear but of power, love and of sound mind.( 2 Timothy 1:7)
Be Kind, Be Beautiful, Be a Woman on the Move
Please share and comment.